Student Centers

Alcohol Request Form

All groups planning to serve alcohol at their event must submit an Alcohol Request Form.pdf to our office at least two weeks prior to the date of the event. Alcohol request forms can be hand-delivered to our office in Ida Noyes Hall, Suite 106, or sent by email to