Make a Reservation
The Student Centers are committed to creating an environment where students feel supported as they organize and collaborate with peers in addition to the campus community. In keeping with the Student Centers’ Mission & Values, beginning in the 2021-2022 Academic Year, the Student Centers Event Management & Scheduling Team will consider event requests using the following priority structure:
- Campus Traditions that Center Students
- Student Planned & Led Events
- Institutional Priorities
- Departmental Initiatives that Center Students
- Departmental Initiatives that do not Center Students
- Non-University Events
The Student Centers host a diverse array of events in our spaces each year and are available to book by Recognized Student Organizations (RSOs), Graduate Student Organizations, and University departments year-round, using the aforementioned priority structure. A member of our event management team can assist you in determining how and when your event might be best suited for our venues.
When you are ready to make a booking, you may do so using our room scheduling website, EMS. Instruction for placing a reservations are as follows:
Virtual Reservation System
- Visit our virtual scheduling system, EMS, and create an account, if you don’t already have one.
- Sign-in with your account; remember, your username is your full email address you used to create an account, not your CNET Username!
- Browse for available space
- Browse our Event Services and Room Setups
- When you’ve located a space that suits your needs, select “Create a Reservation” to select available space(s), along with the date, and time of your event.
- Click “Next Step” to enter in services your organization may need, such as additional furniture or A/V equipment.
- Click “Next Step” and enter in the additional details for your event.
- Click “Create Reservation”
Reservations are not confirmed until an official confirmation is received from our office, via e-mail. Please allow 3 business days for our scheduling office to respond to your request.