Make a Reservation
Reservations for venues managed by the Student Centers can be made by requesting space via our virtual scheduling system, EMS.
Virtual Reservation System
- Visit our virtual scheduling system, EMS, and create an account, if you don’t already have one.
- Sign-in with your account; remember, your username is your full email address you used to create an account, not your CNET Username!
- Browse for available space
- Browse our Event Services and Room Setups
- When you’ve located a space that suits your needs, select “Create a Reservation” to select available space(s), along with the date, and time of your event.
- Click “Next Step” to enter in services your organization may need, such as additional furniture or A/V equipment.
- Click “Next Step” and enter in the additional details for your event.
- Click “Create Reservation”
Reservations are not confirmed until an official confirmation is received from our office, via e-mail. Please allow 3 business days for our scheduling office to respond to your request.