While not our main priority or business model, the Student Centers are happy to consider some limited Non-University events during non-academic periods, per our prioritization and mission. We are not accepting Summer 2021 reservations at this time as we work to reopen from COVID-19. We are accepting Summer 2022 requests one calendar year out from your requested date.
Non-University Groups are separated into three categories depending on the type of event you seek to host:
- Non-University Events: any event for a group or organization that is not part of the University’s official business. These events may include (but are not limited to) meetings, conferences, workshops, fundraisers, or screenings. Our Non-University Event season is July 1 – August 31, or during interim periods between academic quarters, as availability allows. See our policies and prices here.
- Special Events: any private event for an individual that is not part of the University’s official business. These events may include (but are not limited to) weddings, baby showers, dinner/cocktail receptions, or birthdays. Our Non-University Event season is July 1 – August 31, or during interim periods between academic quarters, as availability allows.See our policies and prices here.
- Promotional Tabling: any group or organization that is not part of the University’s business that wishes to host a table in the Reynolds Club to sell, promote, or recruit for their organization. . Promotional Tables are only accepted in the Reynolds Club Marketplace during academic quarters (Fall, Winter, Spring), Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. Promotional Table Guidelines & Policies
Making a reservation
To reserve space in the Student Centers, follow our 4-step reservation process below:
- Carefully review our guidelines above.
- Browse our Event Spaces and Event Services.
- Email us to inquire about availability and with some basic details about your event at email@example.com. Please include your name or organization name, contact information, date(s) of interest, and the type of event you’re inquiring about.
- Our scheduling office will reply within (3) business days to inform you of availability and to get a contract together.